Get to Know
Dr. Brooke Silberhorn
- BA in Biology | Northwestern College | Orange City, IA
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Northwestern Chiropractic | Bloomington, MN
- Advance training in Prenatal & Pediatric Care through the
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Certification in Preconception and Wellness Care through The Schaefer Protocol
- Highest Values: Family, Teaching/Learning, & Health
- Family: Wife of Jason, Mom of Harley & Ashlyn
- Personal Mission: Empower women/girls in their health, help them to feel valued & to know that their voice matters.
- Community: I love Ocala! I grew up in a small town in IA and have also lived in Minneapolis, MN, so I think Ocala is the perfect combo of city and “small town.” (But I still laugh when people call Ocala small. My town was pop. 900, and my graduating class was 45!)
At Thrive Chiropractic, our mission is to empower women in their health and fertility, so that they and their families can Thrive!
606 SE 1st Avenue | Ocala, FL 34471
Monday | 10AM-12PM, 4PM-6PM
Tuesday | CLOSED
Wednesday | 10AM-12PM, 4PM-6PM
Thursday | 10AM-12PM, 4PM-6PM
Friday | CLOSED
Saturday | CLOSED
Questions? Just ask.